Without a doubt, the Equilibrium Comfort Care Blend is going to be a popular product. When the testing team announced the new blend, everyone was eager to learn more. With a whole new blend of cannabinoids, the Equilibrium team set their targets on the discomforts we face on a daily basis.
Lots of people have aches and pains which get a can be addressed with natural, herbal solutions in modest ways.
Cannabinoids are a group of chemical compounds that are found in the cannabis plant. They interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system, which is involved in a variety of functions, including pain relief, inflammation, mood, and appetite.
The following are some of the potential benefits of cannabinoids:
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
CBD is one of the most well-studied cannabinoids. It has been shown to be effective in treating a variety of conditions, including Inflammation and Epilepsy.
CBD is generally well-tolerated and has few side effects.
- Cannabinol (CBN)
CBN is a minor cannabinoid that is formed when THC breaks down. It has been shown to have sedative and pain-relieving effects.
- Cannabigerol (CBG)
CBG is a minor cannabinoid that is found in high concentrations in young cannabis plants. It has been shown to have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-cancer effects.
- Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
THC is the main psychoactive cannabinoid in cannabis. It is responsible for the “high” that people experience when they use cannabis. THC has also been shown to have therapeutic benefits, such as pain relief, nausea relief, and appetite stimulation.
- Cannabidivarin (CBDV)
CBDV is a minor cannabinoid that has been shown to have anti-epileptic, anti-inflammatory, and appetite-suppressing effects.
It is important to note that more research is needed to fully understand the potential benefits and risks of cannabinoids.
- Cannabichromene (CBC)
Cannabichromene (CBC) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. It is thought to work by interacting with the body’s endocannabinoid system, which is involved in a variety of functions, including pain relief, inflammation, mood, and appetite.
There is some evidence to suggest that CBC may have a number of potential benefits, including:
- Pain relief: CBC may help to reduce pain by blocking the production of inflammatory chemicals and by activating cannabinoid receptors in the brain and nervous system.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: CBC may help to reduce inflammation by blocking the production of inflammatory chemicals and by activating cannabinoid receptors in the brain and nervous system.
- Antimicrobial effects: CBC may have antimicrobial properties, which could help to fight against bacteria and other microorganisms.
- Neuroprotective effects: CBC may have neuroprotective effects, possibly by protecting nerve cells from damage and by promoting the growth of new nerve cells.
edibles with cbc, edibles with cbd, edibles with thc, edibles with cbg, edibles with Cannabichromene,