Embark on a Wellness Journey: Blue Lotus 10,000mg Gummies
Carolina Hemp Hut introduces Stoned Mushrooms Brand’s Blue Lotus 10,000mg Gummies, a new path to wellness exploration. Each gummy is infused with 500mg of Blue Lotus, 200mg of White Lotus, and 300mg of Hemp Extract, offering a distinctive and potent experience.
Uncover the Power of Blue Lotus
Blue Lotus has been revered for centuries for its potential wellness benefits. Combined with the calming properties of White Lotus and Hemp Extract, these gummies provide a unique way to relax and rejuvenate.
Each bag contains 10 pieces, totaling 10,000mg, and is flavored with delicious Blue Raspberry. Start with a small dose to experience the full benefits of this extraordinary blend.
As with all wellness products, consult with a healthcare professional before use, especially if it’s your first time trying such products.
- Product Type: Blue Lotus Gummies
- Product Flavor: Blue Raspberry
- Product Quantity: 10pc Bag
- Primary Active Ingredient(s): Blue Lotus + White Lotus + Hemp Extract
- Contents Per Piece: 1,000mg
- Contents Per Bag: 10,000mg
A Little More about Blue and White Lotus
Blue and white lotus are two different plants with distinct appearances and uses, often referred to by their shared genus name Nymphaea. Let’s break down each one:
1. Blue Lotus (Nymphaea caerulea):
- Appearance: Stunning sky-blue flowers with star-shaped petals, blooming during the day and closing at night.
- History: Widely revered in ancient Egypt for its spiritual and psychoactive properties. Often depicted in art and used in religious ceremonies.
- Modern Uses:
- Psychoactive: Contains nuciferine and apomorphine, alkaloids with potential mild sedative, euphoric, and aphrodisiac effects. However, research is limited and recreational use can be risky.
- Aromatherapy: The essential oil has a sweet floral fragrance used in relaxation and meditation.
- Tea: Blue lotus petals can be steeped in hot water for a calming beverage.
2. White Lotus (Nymphaea lotus):
- Appearance: Large, fragrant white flowers with numerous broad petals, blooming during the day and night.
- History: Revered in various cultures throughout Asia for its symbolic purity and beauty. Associated with spiritual enlightenment and good luck.
- Modern Uses:
- Food: The tubers and young leaves are edible and used in various Asian cuisines.
- Traditional medicine: Used in some cultures for treating anxiety, sleep problems, and digestive issues. However, scientific evidence is limited.
- Ornamental: Grown in ponds and water gardens for its aesthetic beauty.
Important Note: Both blue and white lotus can be toxic if ingested in large quantities, especially the seeds and roots. Consult a healthcare professional before consuming any part of these plants, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medications.
Ultimately, the benefits of blue and white lotus depend on your intended use. However, it’s key to approach them with caution and awareness of potential risks, particularly for psychoactive uses.