Have you seen these Crush THCa D9 Live Resin Disposables yet?
THCA, THCP, and D11 Live Resin 5 Gram Disposable vapes from the cannabis kings at Crush are ready for action!
What an amazingly impactful blend of cannabinoids this is. Each of these delivers a great affect on their own, but when you combine these together, you get why the brand name makes sense.
They Crush it!
So, to be fair, we wanted to make sure you could see what others see when the are curious about these cannabinoids and they ask a search engine:
- THCA stands for tetrahydrocannabinolic acid. It is the non-psychoactive precursor to THC, the main psychoactive compound in cannabis. THCA is converted to THC when it is heated, such as when it is smoked or vaporized. THCA has been shown to have a variety of potential medicinal benefits, including pain relief, nausea relief, and appetite stimulation.
- THCP stands for tetrahydrocannabiphorol. It is a newly discovered cannabinoid that is said to be up to 30 times more potent than THC. THCP has not been studied extensively, but it is thought to have similar effects to THC, including euphoria, relaxation, and increased appetite.
- D11 stands for delta-11-tetrahydrocannabinol. It is a minor cannabinoid that is found in trace amounts in cannabis. D11 is thought to be less potent than THC, but it has not been studied extensively.
Yeah, we read that too and thought, “Wow, no wonder…”
We know because when these bad boys arrived in our dispensaries, we knew we had to give them a run and review them. In reviewing these, there are some important notes we want to pass along:
- Be sure to do a dry pull to clear the atomizer before storing
- Don’t do a “BIG LUNG” aggressive pull. Take an easy pull and keep the throat from clogging