All-New CRUSH MAGIC MUSHROOM GUMMIES
5,000mg | 500mg per piece
10 count jars
The Strongest Amanita Muscaria Mushroom gummies on the market
3 Delicious Flavors: Strawberry, Green Apple, and Blue Razz
Using Amanita muscaria Edibles
Amanita muscaria, also known as the fly agaric mushroom, contains psychoactive compounds that can cause intoxicating effects. The effects can vary depending on the dose, individual physiology, and other factors, but may include (especially in large doses):
- Euphoria: Amanita muscaria can cause a sense of happiness, excitement, and pleasure.
- Hallucinations: One of the most well-known effects of Amanita muscaria is its ability to produce vivid and colorful hallucinations. These can include seeing patterns, shapes, and colors, as well as experiencing altered perceptions of time and space.
- Delirium: At high doses, Amanita muscaria can cause confusion, disorientation, and a loss of touch with reality.
- Sedation: Amanita muscaria can cause drowsiness, sleepiness, and relaxation.
- Nausea and vomiting: Amanita muscaria can cause gastrointestinal distress, including nausea and vomiting.
It’s important to note that Amanita muscaria can be toxic in high doses, and consuming the mushroom without propre processing can be dangerous. In addition to the above effects, it can cause physical symptoms such as sweating, drooling, and a rapid heart rate. In severe cases, it can cause seizures, coma, and even death. This is why we always recommend that every customer use the Low and Slow testing method with their new edibles.
Lower doses such as 1/4 of an edible are always the highest starting point for any edible. Give yourself at least 3 hours to metabolize the compounds within the edible before taking any more of the mushroom gummy. This low and slow will help you determine how the amanita muscaria’s compunds work within your body in a safer fashion than ingesting a whole or multiple gummies.